HPDE, Time Trial (TT), Road Racing
Registration closes at 9pm on June 9, 2021.
- There is a discount for registering before May 28.
- On May 28, the price to register for racing increases by $50.
- After registration closes on June 9, you can only register on-site, at the track.
- On-site registration prices increase by $50 for all categories.
TT Driver Screening
- If you register for TT, you must be pre-approved by the group leader prior to the event or have a TT license.
- If you have not participated in NASA SoCal HPDE 4 or TT within the last two years and do not have a NASA Competition License or TT license, you MUST e-mail Greg Greenbaum, email@example.com, for screening and approval.
- Tech will be available on Friday, June 11, 5-7:30pm; Saturday/Sunday 7:30am - 5:00pm.
- Fees (cash only):
- 2021 Season Renewal (valid tech from 2020): $20.00
- Initial Certification w/ Logbook: $40.00
- HPDE Tech: $5.00
You need a transponder if you participate in Time Trial. Please provide number during registration, or rent one.
You do not need a transponder if you participate in HPDE 1-2, since you are not timed. DO NOT rent a transponder.
HPDE/Time Trial/Competition Drivers' School/Open Track:
- Full refund less $30.00 processing fee, with at least 1 week notice prior to the event.
- No refunds or credits if you cancel less than 1 week prior to the event.
- No refunds or credits if you have mechanical problems or your car does not pass tech inspection. No exceptions.
- If you registered at least 14 days in advance of the event AND notify us within 5 days after the missed event, we will carry over the fees to a future event without penalty or provide a full refund, less a $30 processing fee.
- No partial refunds.
- This policy does not apply to special events.
- No refunds or credits if you have mechanical problems or your car does not pass tech inspection. No exceptions. Once the car hits the track all fees are non refundable.