We will work to maximize track time
for each group. W2W Race groups will have a warm up, qualifying session, and
race each day. To add to our HPDE participant's track time, we plan to have a
bonus Sunday HPDE-All for the last session.
An event confirmation email will be sent 5 days prior to the event.
We have procured a limited number of rooms at the Hampton Inn located right outside the grounds at $XX per night. Be sure to request the NASA Mid South rate.
Rex Lake Rd
Leeds, AL 35094
join the Mid South crew and camp at the track with us for FREE while enjoying the great
Barber facilities. Electricity is available via purchase from Barber at the registration building.
Annual Tech - Any Racecar or TimeTrial car needing a NASA Annual Tech will be charged at the track. Choose that option below or save yourself time and money by contacting an Official NASA Tech Center before arriving at the track.
Registration options for participants include:
· Time Trial
· HPDE 1 (novice, with an instructor, limited passing)
· HPDE 2 (intermediate, solo driving, limited passing)
· HPDE 3 (advanced, solo driving, passing anywhere with a point by)
· HPDE4 (advanced, usually for instructors or those with 20+ events, passing anywhere with a point by)
· Supersize for TT (for racers who also want to participate in Time Trial)
- Supersize for HPDE (for Time Trial participants or racers who want additional seat time in HPDE)
· Annual Tech
· Transponder Rental
For HPDE1, an instructor will be assigned to you. If you would like to be assigned a particular instructor that you know will attend this event, please email Shawn Taylor at email@example.com .
For any questions regarding registration, please email Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If your option is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, choose your desired option and we will contact you if something opens up due to a cancellation.
Thank you for supporting the Mid South region.