Quick Form Links: 2009 NASA Championships Non-Spec/Time Trials Rebate | Regional Race Rebate | Dealer List | Season Championship Award
Click here for information on Toyo's generous National Championship program
Toyo Tire (USA) Corporation will provide sponsorship and support for the 2009 race season of the National Auto Sport Association (NASA) as follows:
The portion of the Toyo contingency program available to the 2009 regional racing competitors will be applied to only these classes:
American Iron (AI)
Camaro-Mustang Challenge (CMC)
Camaro-Mustang Challenge 2 (CMC2)
Spec. Miata (SM)
944-Spec Spec Focus
Factory Five Challenge
Honda Challenge 1 (H1)
Honda Challenge 2 (H2)
Honda Challenge 3 (H3)
Honda Challenge 4 (H4)
Honda Challenge 5 (H5)
- To be eligible for this program, competitors must be using the Toyo Proxes RA1 or R888 competition tire. Use of a different Toyo tire product does not qualify for this program.
- To be eligible for this program, competitors must display at least four “Toyo Tires” decals (2"x18" size) on their racecar. One decal must be placed on each side of the car as well as one on the front and one on the rear of the racecar. Decals are available to competitors at each event at either the registration area, or at the tech area. Failure to follow this requirement will result in the denial of your contingency claim form. No exceptions will be made to this rule.
The rebate award structure will be as follows:
REBATE AWARD FOR 5 OR MORE STARTERS IN CLASS
1st Place = 150 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
2nd Place = 100 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
3rd Place = 75 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
4th Place = 50 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
5th Place = 25 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
REBATE AWARD FOR 3 - 4 STARTERS IN CLASS
1st Place = 40 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
2nd Place = 30 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
3rd Place = 20 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
- Certificates will be awarded for a maximum of one official points paying race per day, and a maximum of two official points paying races per race weekend event. If a class has more than two races per weekend, the race class leader must indicate which two races are eligible for this program.
- A maximum amount of $2000.00 will be paid per person per region. This amount is separate and does not include the year end championship award.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA. Awards cannot be claimed until NASA has released official race results.
- “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificates can only be redeemed at “Official” Toyo Tires motorsports dealers. A list of these dealers is provided in a link near the top of this page. Toyo Tire (USA) Corporation reserves the right to modify this list at any time without notice.
- “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificates can only be used towards the purchase of new R888 or RA1 competition tires and cannot be applied to other goods or services such as shipping charges or tire shaving charges.
- “Toyo Dollars” rebates must be claimed within 120 days from when official results are posted for that event. Rebates must be redeemed at an official Toyo motorsports dealer within 90 days from when the rebate was issued.
- In addition to the rebate awards outlined above, those classes listed above that do spec. the Toyo Proxes R888 or RA1 as the only tire to be used will also be eligible for the following award:
2009 REGIONAL CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP
1st Place = 1000 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
2nd Place = 500 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
3rd Place = 250 “Toyo Dollars” rebate certificate
- To be eligible for the championship program, there must be a minimum of five starters in your class for at least eight of the races in the 2009 championship season.
- The GENERAL REBATE AWARD APPLICATION form must be filled out by the competitor prior to each event and have the signature of a NASA technical official who has verified the use of Toyo Proxes RA1 or R888 tires and the required decal placement. This form can be obtained from NASA. Also see the Championship Award.