HPDE, Time Trial (TT), Road Racing, Enduro
New: Competition Drivers' School
Registration closes at 9pm on May 18, 2021.
- There is a discount for registering before May 7.
- On May 7, the price to register for racing and WERC increases by $50.
- After registration closes on May 18, you can only register on-site, at the track.
- On-site registration prices increase by $50 for all categories.
- If you register for TT, you must be pre-approved by the group leader prior to the event or have a TT license.
- If you have not participated in NASA SoCal HPDE 4 or TT within the last two years and do not have a NASA Competition License or TT license, you MUST e-mail Greg Greenbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, for screening and approval.
- Tech will be available on Friday, May 21, 3-6pm, Saturday and Sunday, 7am.
- 2021 Season Renewal (valid tech from 2020): $20.00
- Initial Certification w/ Logbook: $40.00
You need a transponder if you participate in Time Trial. Please provide number during registration, or rent one.
You do not need a transponder if you participate in HPDE 1-2, since you are not timed. DO NOT rent a transponder.
Competition Drivers' School
Due to popular demand, we are offering a 2nd competition drivers' school this year. Register now because it sells out fast!
The NASA Competition Drivers' School (Comp School) is for experienced drivers who wish to obtain their NASA Provisional Racing License. The instructor-led training includes eight on-track and eight classroom sessions, as well as a final exam. Class limited to 30 students.
Proof of prior experience in one of the following:
- NASA HPDE 4
- Verifiable Time Trial competitions
- Verifiable participation in an open passing environment within the last 9 months.
All candidates MUST submit a resume of their driving experience -- including dates, tracks, and organizers -- to Steve Stepanian, Chief Instructor: email@example.com